Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Progress!

Well, I finally got my orientation information, student handbook, etc. I have quite a bit to do before school starts (in just about 10 weeks) but I have made a lot of progress. The list:

- Physical (done)
- Immunizations (mostly done, still need 3 more shots before school starts)
- BLS for Healthcare Providers (passed with flying colors - unfortunately the DOCTOR sitting next to me did not pass! And he did so well during class - just froze a bit during the test!)
- Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen
- Purchase liability insurance
- Purchase books and supplies (watch, shoes, scissors, clipboard, etc)
- Purchase uniforms (after orientation) - they are all white! Yuck! I will look like a ghost.

Orientation is in mid-August, just about a week before classes, and about 10 days before skills lab starts. I am SOOOO excited!

No comments: