Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Long time no post

Creative post title, huh? I'm kind of just biding my time here until we get to August and I can start posting about the real subject of this blog - Nursing School. So until then, there will be updates on work and kiddos. Riveting, I know.

We got back from vacation about a week and a half ago. It was a great time and the kids and DH and I all had a great time. DS really enjoyed being in the water (his first time in a swimming pool) and DD had a great time with the characters. Now that we are back, DH will be playing SAHD for the summer - it seems to be going very well. He was a SAHD for both of them during the early months of the newborn phase as well, and that was not so enjoyable for him. He much prefers children once they are over 12-14 months or so. DD is still in school 2 days a week so that is helpful as well.

It's been like pulling teeth to get any more info on Nursing School. I finally sent an email to the Program Director's admin assistance, and was told that orientation will not be until August, and I need to go ahead and sign up for a BLS for healthcare providers class. That should take place sometime in mid-June. That will be my first real "healthcare" class - I am excited!

Well, that's all for now.

No comments: