Sunday, April 27, 2008

Almost vacation time!

I fear that my last post may have sounded a bit bratty. Kind of "woe is me" when that is not really what I was going for. I was more trying to talk about the worries that I have, whether they are rational or not. I know how lucky I am.

Case in point: we are heading to Disney World next week for a vacation! Probably the last major vacation for a little while, as Nursing School will put a crimp in my schedule for the next two years. I have only one more test left to go in A&P 2 (Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance) and then I am done untiil August! Yippee!!

We are really excited about this vacation. We've been planning it for 10 weeks, which is WAY longer in advance than we normally plan vacations (DH is vey much a last-minute planner, and I have adjusted to this habit as well). So we feel like we've been waiting forever for the day to finally get here!

We have a ton of fun stuff planned - character meals, riding rides and watching parades, a visit to the Bibbidi-Bobbidi Boutique (dress-up opportunity for my DD), etc. We've also planned a "down day" to just relax around our hotel, go to the pool, etc. Only 6 days until we leave!

Back to work now!

No comments: